Purchase Order Management
OPTIONS Purchase Order Management is used for replenishing stock for new and existing products.
Purchase Orders are created by the user based on information contained in the ‘Buyers Guide’ and on local knowledge.
The Buyers Guide is a report detailing current stock levels, demand over any given period and purchase orders currently outstanding for that product.
Purchase Orders feature include:
- Spreading a single purchase order line across multiple delivery addresses.
- Ordering non-stock products.
- Specifying delivery date range with order line variations.
- Linking supplier’s product codes to user’s own product references.
- System maintained notes on purchase order progression.
- Nominal code allocation.
- When stock is received from your supplier these can be easily booked in and then put-away.
Once a purchase order has been entered the date these goods are expected in is then available to your customer facing staff so that they can manage your customer’s expectations.
Using stock re-order levels recorded in Options it is possible for Options to automatically generate purchase orders for you. Your Options Sales Consultant will be able to discuss your specific requirements in more detail.